1) Think of what to do
2) Write a list of what to do
3) Write the post
4) Look at the post and wonder what happened to your writing skills
I can write a list on any topic. In fact, I spend my days writing lists. I am a teacher, so making sureI don’t forget anything is vital. I write about 3 or 4 lists a day – I love them; I would be lost without them.
So naturally I decided I wanted to write a bucket list, I also wanted to write a list of goals for the year. Since these two intersect I will try to write both down.
So here goes:
1) Learn Korean – to some degree atlas.
2) Try to work towards a degree in either education or sociology.
3) Fall in love.
4) Learn to play the Ukulele and read music.
5)Go on holiday – somewhere on the beach.
6) Figure out what I am going to do in 2018.
7) Grow my hair – I miss my long hair very much , I don’t feel like myself without it.
8) Go to the border or North and South Korea.
Thats all I have for now. As for my overall bucket list:
1) Get a P.H.D in Sociology.
2) Get married and have kids.
3) Work for a magazine.
5) Make my mother happy.
Let me know what you think of these, and what your bucket list is like.